Rafting on the Neretva river in Bosnia and Hercegovina
Enjoy real white water rafting in Bosnia as we did. Part of our team were rafting on the Neretva river in Bosnia and Hercegovina. It was a really wonderful experience and we definitely recommend it to everyone going in this part of Balkans. We rafted with agency Raft Kor - Neretva Rafting.com run by Sanel Koric, which offers a complete rafting package with skipper (instructor), breakfast and barbeque.
- Start is at 9:00 a.m. in Konjic.
- Breakfast in restaurant at 9:15.
- Transfer via mountain pass to the place where you'll start rafting.
- All equipment included: life-jackets, wet suits, helmets, waterproof bag.
- The Rafting in Neretva canyon is 25 km long and takes 6 hours. The raft is under control of an experienced skipper.
- You'll go through 4 adrenalin rapids (difficulty WW II-IV), under a waterfall shower, drink water directly from a natural spring, have a delicious barbecue in the Rakytnica canyon, jump from cliffs to deep water, swim in rapids etc. Simply a lot of fun.
- The trip ends in Konjic.
Price: 35 EUR/person